1. Stochastic dynamical systems & stochastic partial differential equations
2. Computational & stochastic modeling for geophysical systems (Arctic ice, transport & mixing, gravity)
3. Computational & stochastic modeling for biophysical systems (Gene regulation, cellular processes)
4. Numerical methods for nonlocal PDEs, computational fluid dynamics, computational materials science, computational acoustics, boundary elements method
5. Numerical methods for non-equilibrium systems, interfacial instabilities, morphologies, pattern formation, crystal growth and nanostructure patterning in thin films
6. Nonlinear dynamical systems and applications
7. Data assimilation and predicting dynamical behaviors
1. NSF/CBMS Regional Conference in the Mathematical Sciences (Supported by NSF) Nonlocal Dynamics: Theory, Computation and Applications, Jinqiao Duan & Xiaofan Li, 2016--2018
2. NSF NSF-DMS 1620449 "Theoretical and Numerical Studies of Nonlocal Equations Derived from Stochastic Differential Equations with Levy Noises". Xiaofan Li & Jinqiao Duan, 2016--2019.
1. An Introduction to Stochastic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, 2015.
2. Effective Dynamics of Stochastic Partial Differential Equations (with Wei Wang), Elsevier, 2014.
3. Nonlocal PDEs & Non-Gaussian Stochastic Dynamics Institute for Pure and Applied Mathematics,
1. Professor Ludiwg Arnold, Bremen University, Germany
2. Professor Bjorn Schmalfuss, Jena University, Germany
3. Professor Wei Yan, Henan Normal University, China
4. Professor Hongjun Gao, Nanjing Normal University, China
1. Zhuan Cheng, PHD candidate, Illinois Institute of Technology, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Hansen Ha, PhD candidate, Illinois Institute of Technology, Email: email@example.com
3. Senbao Jiang, PhD candidate, Illinois Institute of Technology