- Stochastic dynamical systems & stochastic partial differential equations
- Numerical methods for nonlocal PDEs, computational fluid dynamics, computational materials science, computational acoustics, boundary elements method
- Numerical methods for non-equilibrium systems, interfacial instabilities, morphologies, pattern formation, crystal growth and nanostructure patterning in thin films
- Computational & stochastic modeling for geophysical systems and biophysical systems
- Nonlinear dynamical systems and applications
- An Introduction to Stochastic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, 2015.
- Effective Dynamics of Stochastic Partial Differential Equations (with Wei Wang), Elsevier, 2014.
- Restoration of rhythmicity in diffusively coupled dynamical networks. Nature Communications, July 15, 2015. DOI: 10.1038/ncomms8709. (with W. Zou, D. V. Senthilkumar, R. Nagao, I. Z. Kiss, Y. Tang, A. Koseska and J. Kurths).
- PCs and Sun Workstations are available in this Laboratory and in other university computer laboratories
- Beowulf Linux Cluster "Menger" is a computer cluster consisting of one master node and eight slave nodes. Each node is equipped with dual 1.7 GHz Pentium 4 Xeon processors and 2GB RDRAM. All nodes are connected to each other via fast ehternet switch.