Answers to Activity 2
1. The ratio of butter to flour is 1/2.
2. The ratio of pecans to confectioner's sugar is 1/4.
3. The ratio of flour to white sugar is 2/2.
4. The ratio of eggs to butter is 2/1.
5. If you use 10 eggs, you will need 5 cups of butter.
6. The ratio of marshmallows to sugar is 1 1/2 to 2.
7. If you use 6 cups of marshmallows, you will need 8 cups of sugar.
8. The ratio of buttermilk to Coca-cola is 1 to 1/2.
Warning: These answers may not be quite correct, since they were calculated from a recipe that is no longer available on the web.
Back to Lesson 2