Develop a better understanding of the respiratory system.
Describe the functions.
The grade level is ninth/ tenth grade.
The respiratory system plays a vital role in the functioning of the
body. It consists of lungs and a system of tubes that carry air to them
- Study the respiratory system of the human body.
- Name any five organs of the respiratory system.
- Write a brief description of the exchange of gases
(O2 and CO2).
- Draw the lungs and describe.
- Distinguish between inhalation and exhalation.
- Name a disease whereby the lung lose elasticity,
caused by smoking. Name two more diseases that may occur in human
- Define These Terms
- How is oxygen transported in human respiration?
- How is breathing controlled in human respiration?
- In human respiration, what diffuses from the body cells into the
The respiratory system is responsible for breathing. Breathing moves
and out of the lungs.
10 points for each correct answer. For part/parts of answer, give
part or parts of 10 points based on how many answers are needed/teacher
Back to the SMART index page