PUMP IT UP!
BY ESTELLVENIA SANDERS
- 1. The heart pumps ________________ times in a lifetime.
- The ___________provides the power needed for life.
- The vessel is a ___________ used to _________ blood.
- The three types of blood vessels are ________ and ___________.
- The blood vessels are _____________ tubes that circulate the blood.
- Some important foods to avoid are ___________________
- Blood vessels measure two vital health statistics. Name them.
- Cholesterol is caused by eating ____________ and _____________.
- Describe one exercise you might use to help your heart remain healthy.
- Given what you have learned about the heart and how to keep your
heart healthy, how would you explain this important information to
|Assessment: ||45 and up: passing|
|below 45: F|
Back to the lesson
Back to the SMART index page